Oh god I saw this a long time ago and just now got it.
oh my god
IM ACTUALLY REALLY SAD NOW
Trouble by Neon Jungle
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
Amen, amen, amen.
Hozier - Take Me To Church365 Days of Music // Day 131
10 Reasons to Do Yoga
- Stress Relief: Yoga incorporates both relaxation and meditation, as well as a variety of poses that will help your body and mind relieve stress. Yoga helps lower the levels of the stress hormone cortisol and daily yoga can help sooth your mind. Yoga has been proven to lower blood pressure, heart rate, and digestion issues as well as easing symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Balance: Yoga increases your balance both physical and mentally. Balancing poses make you engage your core, which helps you improve your stability and it also helps balance your mind and once again, ease your stress and help you balance your life and emotions.
- Flexibility: Yoga increases flexibility and mobility, which in turn can help relieve pain in the body. Most people can barely touch their toes in their first yoga class, but with daily practice, the ligaments, tendons and muscles will stretch and length, making more poses possible. This can help relieve joint, back, neck and muscle pain and has been proven to relieve pain for people with cancer, arthritis, hypertension, multiple sclerosis, and auto-immune diseases.
- Inner Peace: Inner peace is something that everyone is always searching for - and yoga will get you a few steps closer to it. Because of it’s meditation and relaxation aspects, yoga helps many reach a deeper, more spiritual and more satisfying place in their lives.
- Increased Strength: Yoga asanas use every muscle in the body, and whether you’re an advanced or beginner yogi, you will strengthen your body with daily practice. More vigorous styles of yoga, such as Vinyasa and Ashtanga, promote strength and stamina as well as flexibility and relaxation.
- Weight Management: Like any exercise, yoga can help you lose and manage your weight. Even the less vigorous styles of yoga can aid in weight loss by reducing your cortisol levels and promoting a healthier lifestyle, as well as burning calories and moving your body.
- Improve Posture: Yoga poses strength and open various parts of the body which in turn improve stability and posture. This can help people with back, neck and hip tension and encourage proper alignment in the body.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning: Yoga can also be a cardio workout! More intense classes like Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga can get your heart right up, even some beginner classes will. This will improve your heart rate, increase your endurance and improve oxygen intake during exercise.
- Better Breathing: One of the keys to yoga is proper breathing and breathe patterns, and yoga has been proven to help those with asthma, allergies and other lung/breathing issues. It helps to improve lung function and trigger the bodies relaxation response.
- Increased Awareness: Yoga gives you an increased awareness of both your body, your mind and the world around you. It helps you to focus on the present and creates mind/body synchronicity and health.
30 Day Full Body Challenge! :) (DON’T FORGET TO STRETCH AND DON’T PUSH YOURSELF MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE! AND DRINK IN BETWEEN WORKOUTS AS YOUR BODY IS LOOSING WATER YOU NEED TO RE-FILL IT OR WHATEVER HEALTH GURU’S AND PERSONAL TRAINERS SAY)
Hold each pose for 10-20 seconds